Aviation SME - Strategic Planning
Job Location: US-VA-Langley AFB
Clearance Level Needed:
Scientific / Analytical
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Strategic Planning Aviation Subject Matter Expert (SME) will provide direct technical support and will be delegated duties similar to those of the Program Manager as required to support planning activities.
• Provide technical inputs and support to the ARC Government SAP Security Officer to ensure technical and programmatic requirements are realized while preventing conflicts with approved program security policies.
• Provide advice and assistance in the areas of mission need and requirements analysis, concept of operations development; program tradeoff analysis, program roadmap creation including technology insertion, platform integration, and support planning.
• Serve on a multi-discipline team in support of multi-program beddown planning, financial, infrastructure support, logistics, and security management.
• Assist with MAJCOM Core Compliance Security Inspections and Site Assistance Visits in designated functional areas.
• Assist with development of capability requirements in support of CAF weapons systems ensuring ANG/CAF forces remain relevant and responsive to warfighter needs and COCOM requirements.
• Provide recommendations to ARC leadership on future fielding and upgrades of mission essential equipment and associated requirements.
• Attends, provides information for, and assists in the overall planning at ARC functions and conferences.
• Recommend policy changes to senior ARC leadership and support the communication of these policy changes.
• Assist in the drafting, review and implementation of procedures, policy, systems capability definition/requirement documents, and guidance for incorporation into ARC operations.
• Support and advise ACC and ARC leadership on security integration of weapon systems to meet warfighter needs.
• Provide security briefings to personnel.
• Serve as an authority and consultant to other organizations, MAJCOMs, and agencies in assigned area of responsibility.
• Maintain a continuous liaison with Air Staff, MAJCOM and NGB headquarters counterparts, MAJCOM and Headquarters Air Force (HAF) Inspector General (IG), DoD organizations, contracting agencies, CAF organizations, Air Force Logistics Centers and Aeronautical Systems Centers, ARC operational and fighter training units, Air Force Research Lab, industry advanced capability developmental program managers, and Air Force Test Agencies including the Air National Guard Air Force Reserve Test Center (AATC) to ensure that Air Dominance planning and capabilities fielding is consistent and integrated throughout the defense community.
• Maintain simulator familiarity in ARC Air Dominance platforms.
• Provide assistance to the program lead for CAF Strategic Planning, force structure and Manpower requirements; including unit-level requirements across the ARC.
• Advises and provides recommendations on Combat Air Force (CAF) Total Force Initiatives (TFI) related to the fielding of strategic planning, force structure and manpower requirements.
• Assists in the support of total force integration working with USAF counterparts to field and resolve issues.
• Represent ARC program managers at CAF Requirements meetings and Integrated Program Working Groups, as well as ANG Crosstells, Weapons System Councils, and ARC/CAF Tactics Review Boards, Weapons and Tactics Conferences.
• SME must possess a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Previous MDS Instructor Pilot experience is required.
• USAF Air War College degree (or equivalent) and/or a Master's Degree is highly desired.
• Graduate of USAF Fighter Weapons School is highly desired.
• Advanced Program and/or MAJCOM level Headquarters experience is required.
• Must meet and maintain SAP and SCI eligibility criteria.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and ten to twelve years of experience or Master's degree and eight to ten years of related experience or PhD and five to seven years of related experience.
Featured Graduate jobs
|Just Graduate? Looking For A Career? Entry Level Sales And Marketing - Training Provided||WorldWide Marketing ||Dublin,OH
Job Description: , RETAIL, HOSPITALITY, MARKETING, GRAD, GRADUATE, COLLEGE, CSR, REP, ACCOUNT, MERCHANDISE, MERCHANDISER ...
|Graduate Opportunity in Logistics||Mainfreight, Ltd. ||Elizabeth,NJ
Job Description: ‘100 year’ company, Mainfreight is currently looking for recent college graduates to join our vibrant ... accepts being second Applicants from all...
|Business graduate - Entry Level - Full Time||Confidential Company ||Towson,MD
Job Description: Freestate Business Concepts, Inc. is actively seeking an energetic college graduate to fill a ...
Looking for that perfect job? We've got more Jobs!
If you're not cut out to be an Aviation SME - Strategic Planning, don't worry. We've got a lot of other jobs in US-VA-Langley AFB. Search through our job listings and find the right job for you.
Don't settle for just any old job.
At Jobs for College Grads, we're here to help you find the right match for your Career.
Browse jobs by City that are within 20 miles of US-VA-Langley AFB